Xiaomi launches Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-Pollution face mask in India – Users can buy Mi Mask at just Rs.249
Recently the smartphone brand Xiaomi has propelled its first innovative Anti-Pollution contamination face mask. The air contamination face mask is named as Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-pollution face mask. This mi mask is now accessible for buy.
Mi AirPop PM2.5 Anti-Pollution face Mask in India
Xiaomi India reported the accessibility of the Mi mask to contamination cover by means of a tweet.
In the tweet, the organization noted, “Beat the pollution with Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-Pollution Mask! Goes on sale for the first time in India at 12 noon only on mi.com. Get yours today. RT to spread the word.”
Xiaomi India claims that the anti-pollution face mask is structured remembering the rising air pollution in India. It is fully modified to manage “everyday use in Indian environmental conditions”. It also protects you from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID 19). It’s one of the best alternatives to the N95 face mask which is preferred by doctors.
Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-Pollution Mask Features
The main features of the Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-Pollution Mask are:-
- It offers 98.9% efficiency for PM 2.5 particles air purification assurance and also accompanies with 4 layers of filtration. It also incorporates a high tech airflow vent and is delicate and agreeable to wear consistently.
- The Mi AirPOP PM2.5 is additionally adaptable enough to be collapsed and is likewise compact to convey it anyplace. Xiaomi says that one Mi AirPOP PM2.5 anti-pollution mask can be utilized for more than 14 hours.
- Solace is one of the worries of the customers and Xiaomi has thought about that to configuration covers. The organization says that this mi mask is structured with skin-accommodating texture and a 3D impact that offers a smooth and agreeable fit to the users.
- Xiaomi additionally takes care of security first and says that it has breezed through universal assessments to guarantee total customer protection.
- Xiaomi’s Mi AirPOP face mask equipped with 4 different layers of filtration – Essential, Support mesh, Electrostatic micro-scale protector, and Water permeable. It is designed to fight against air contaminations entering the nostrils and mouth of the humans.
- The anti-pollution mi mask is structured utilizing an uncommon non-woven microfiltration material that is delicate, light, and genuine”. The modest pores on the face mask are said to help is shutting out the particulate issues.
- Another uncommon highlight of the Xiaomi AirPOP anti-pollution face mask is that it accompanies a huge vortex breathing valve that rapidly “releases warm air and fume while blocking out pollution matter”. Xiaomi claims, the steady air reviving design of the face additionally diminish eyeglass hazing.
How to Buy the Mi AirPop PM2.5 anti-pollution face Mask in India?
For now, it is available with a pack of two Mi AirPOP PM2.5 Anti-Pollution Mask which can be purchased for just Rs.249 on Xiaomi’s official site.
- You have to visit the Xiaomi official Page by searching Google or you can go directly from here – Mi mask.
- Add the product to the cart
- Sign in and create an account by giving your details
- Check your payment method of Rs. 249
Note- The final Payment also varies upon your location and delivery charge.
Presently, the company hasn’t declared any assistance with any outsider company and site to sell the Mi AirPOP PM2.5 face mask.
Mi Airdpop PM2.5 Anti Pollution is an expendable N95 Anti-Pollution face mask that implies each mask can be utilized around 12 to 15 days approx. The textures used in Mi Airpop PM2.5 Face Mask sometimes may cause itching and bothering while wearing. The designed filters didn’t filter pollution as much as contamination.
Presently we know that getting N95 and N99 mask becoming very difficult these days because of limited stocks and increasing demand for masks in COVID 19 Pandemic. So in this case, you can use this Mi mask as an alternative version of N95 masks.