Installation Bac AGraisse Paris is a basic requirement in the restaurant industries in Paris. The need for these grease traps is very necessary is a must to maintaining hygiene for avoiding foul odour. But the slurry waste piled on these traps are very harmful and needs to overhauled in proper interval. Being popular among tourist destination it is very much necessary to maintain their hygiene. The FOG is responsible for these oily and fat content.
The output of these kitchens and food industries consists of those oil and fat sediments that are very hazardous to be dump into sewers. When it is dumped, it will lead to the emanation of odour and solid wastes. These wastes are responsible for blocking the sewers and may lead to problems in the drainage system. Grease traps come into the picture when we talk about avoiding this cobbing to happen. These are used for the sedimentation of these solid wastes and separating them from the wastewater. Installation Bac AGraisse Paris is mandated by the Paris government to maintain public hygiene.
What is FOG?
FOG stands for fat oil and grease. The FOG coming out from the Kitchens are mainly responsible for the greasy waste dumped in the sewer. These are harmful because the microorganisms start decomposing them. They emit many hazardous gases containing Sulphates and nitrates components as a result of the decomposition. Which in turn is responsible for the foul and bad smell coming out from the sewer system.
How do a Grease Trap work?
A grease trap is either a civil construction or a manmade machine used for treating the oily waste in the kitchen which is excreted during food processing or cooking. This mainly works of this is to avoid cogging in the pipelines and maintain a proper flowing sewer system. This characteristic of a grease trap has given it a name as the Grease Interceptor. Let us discuss the work.
- First when the Hot oily waste from the kitchens or the laboratories is fed to the grease traps through the inlet pipe.
- Then the hot wastewater is made to get cold. And because of the oil and fats being light, they start floating at the surface.
- When this process is over. The wastewater is treated with nature-friendly deodorizers and disinfectants agents.
- Now the segmented oil and fats are separated using a separator and transferred to a container and are treated with chemicals to make it less harmful.
- The deposition can be checked from the lid on the top of the equipment in case of confusion of the time for overhauling.
Water being the major raw material and need of all the kitchens and laboratories, most of the tasks involve water either in the preparation of food or treatment of dishes or other laboratory use. And for their disposal, many sinks are used to throw it in the drain. But cogging is a very inevitable problem caused when the waste is continuously thrown through the pipelines every day. This makes it very necessary to have them.
Things to note before Installation:
- Know your requirements: First, we should know our requirements before ordering a grease trap. These requirements mean the capacity the reliability and maintenance required for the machines. All research should be done beforehand.
- Selecting the friendliest product: As per your requirements, you should match the characteristic of the product and the one with the most matching characteristics to be bought.
- Selecting the place for Installation: The area where you want the grease trap to be decided beforehand to avoid future problems. And every little issue to be considered while selecting the area where it is to be installed.
- Clearing the area of installation: It is advised to clear the area before the installation starts to avoid breakage or other problems in the surroundings.
How to Install?
Now, after deciding all the things and selecting your preferred products. It is time to install your grease trap. To do that you need to follow the following instructions:
- Dig the area for the grease trap to be constructed, this should be done in case of civil construction and for large capacity grease trap requirements. Or, choose the area with a lower level than your water outlet level so that the wastewater may flow directly to the grease trap.
- Now connect all the wastewater source through pipelines may it be the sinks or the drainage just connect time to a single pipeline.
- After connecting it to the one, settle your grease trap to the position you choose for it to be installed. If it works on current provide the supply for the same.
- Now connect the main wastewater pipeline to the water inlet pipe of the trap machine. This will feed all the wastewater directly into the grease trap.
- Now seal the joints to avoid any leakages. Sealing should be done properly to avoid gas or solid waste exposure. This will lead to foul smell emission.
- Now, the output of the trap machine is to be fed to the public sewer and the drainage system.
Read Also: Soundcloud Embed Example
Benefits of grease traps:
There are generally two benefits of grease traps. Irrespective of the number the benefits of these machines have a high impact on the environment and surrounding. The said benefits are:
- Environment friendly: These grease traps avoid the excretion of harmful solid and toxic wastes in the sewers. This may result in making the water bodies polluted along with causing air pollution. The gases emitted from the gases are enough to make someone ill. Also, these wastes are responsible for marine life damage.
- Economical: These installations are pocket friendly too as regular calling plumber for pipeline blockages cost more than installing one of these. Also, the maintenance doesn’t cost that much as compared to when does it the old way.
- All these benefits and an easy installation process are enough to convince us to buy these grease traps. Also, Paris government has made it mandatory to install it in all the restaurants.