Having an e-learning solution, without a proper structure and simplified content, is similar to having tools for doing work but complicated to use. Such e-learning solutions do not help learners much; especially, working professionals who depend upon an e-learning solution for upgrading their knowledge. Thus, it won’t be a wise idea to get e-learning courseware developed from an e-learning development company that promises to deliver quick e-learning course materials but fails to create a reliable, simplified, and complete learning package. An e-learning solution containing only animated content is not enough for the learners to understand the concepts unless they are presented in an organised manner with simplified and understandable language. This is one of the reasons why approaching e-learning development companies, who give extra attention to LMS and easy-to-learn content, would always be beneficial. With the Learning Management System (LMS), content is not only well organised for the learners but they can find the required content easily as when they require it. On the other hand, simplified language helps the learners to easily grasp the concepts.
How e-learning solution with a user-friendly LMS helps in the learning process?
A well-packaged LMS offers plenty of features and supportable formats to boost the learning process. Some of the best features that a reliable LMS should have in an e-learning solution are listed below:
- An e-learning development company develops e-learning courseware in such a way that it is compatible with different formats such as HTML5, XML and EPUB3. Introducing this compatibility with different formats ensures quick content development and conversion of content from one format to another like PPT format to HTML5.
- An LMS becomes the best aspect of the e-learning solution when it has features to track, analyse, and understand the performance of the learners. For example, when a concept is taught to a learner, his understanding can be tracked by checking out how well he has performed in a test or assignment, which is part of their progress tracking feature of the LMS.
- The analysis and report feature of the LMS can help the learners to understand their area of weakness and work on them.
- A dashboard is a part of LMS that helps to arrange content in different styles so that different learners can view the content as per their needs.
- Additionally, e-learning development companies can customise and add advanced features like quick course creation based on the academic calendar; notification features to keep learners posted about the upcoming academic events, and integration of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and community forums.
Creating simplified content by introducing micro-learning methodology in an e-learning courseware
A simplified and engrossing content can be created by presenting a huge volume of information in digestible smaller chunks of information. To elaborate, the content which contains the complex functioning of a machine or a manufacturing process can be sliced into small videos, having animated content, infographics, multiple examples, and plenty of diagrams. Each module of information can be of about 10 minutes. This technique of breaking up a huge volume of information, in the form of complex concepts and theories, into small understandable modules it’s called microlearning methodology. By introducing micro-learning methodology in an e-learning solution, learners can understand the topics not only very easily but can also plan out their learning activities as per their learning pace and style.